Thursday, June 02, 2005

Yearbooks.

Tis the season to be overly sappy
Fa la la laaa la la la laa.

That's right folks, yearbooks came out today. All in color for the first time. And suprisingly good. Congrats to all you yearbook kids. Except those of you responsible for the overexposed photos, photo repeats, and other mistakes. But on the whole, lets give them credit and ignore the errors in saying it is great.

Which means...
Time to see a lot of the following

Hey There!
I loved being in (insert class name here) with you! You're
so (insert positive adjective of choice). Wow this year went by so fast!
SENIORS: I'll miss you next year when I'm at (insert school) EVERYONE ELSE: I'll miss seeing you at mountain view! I enjoyed our (# up to 4) years together and
hope next year is awesome for you. Keep in touch and have a great summer
(sign name but no heart or love or less than three before it)


Or variation on that. Now you know how to tell if I give a shit or not. If I have more than one adjective, some anicdote, an inside joke, nickname, timeline of our relationship etc... then I'm putting more effort than my churn out a signature. The churn outs would be very similar to the above.

Why is it the books are being passed out and I can think what I feel but I can't feel what think? Or at least I can't find the right words for many.

Not very thoughtful post as my brain is in shut down mode.