Thursday, March 02, 2006

Not sure why I feel like posting here- but I do... so here I go

Time has been flying by like a squirrel name Rocky. I either find myself working, at work and not working- just saying hi to people, in class, working on class stuff, thinking about working on school stuff and wasting time by overthinking on it, seeing friends, seeing family, seeing the olympics (thankfully that's done and thus I can have more free time), running errands, and just... I dunno. Living.

If I try to think specifically about what I have done during the day, it amazes me that my meager list takes the full amount of time that I'm awake. But yet I never seem to have enough free time to do certain things and despite the list being short the days are just packed with room for little else. I've become more dependent on having some out of the house time everyday recently. I need to see the sun, rain or clouds from outdoors to feel like the day truely existed. Sometimes this is done through going out to take photos, a walk, or just parking a bit farther from somewhere and walking a little longer through the parking lot. It makes me feel happier with the day so I do it. I figure even if it's nothing- it's a positive nothing.

When I have little to do there's always world news to read about or photos to upload, orginize, and back up. There are always friends who I'd like to see more of, so I try to make a point of seeing them whenever posible. There are new friends being made who I try to get to know better. If nothing else is going on and I can't think of anything specific I'd like to do I go to starbucks and hang out with fellow workers when they're free and talk to strangers in line if its busy. Human interaction rarely bores me though certain social situations exhaust me.

I have a bunch of ideas I'd like to explore at some point in the future because everytime I think I should do so now - there's class or work to go to. Or other commitments which I honor more than fleeting whims of an idle mind. But the whims keep my mind active between the items on the to do list and somehow life ends up fairly full at the end of the day (or early in the morning when I prepare to end my day off sync from the clock) which is all that matters I guess.

That's all of the random rambling for tonight. For you handful of readers, thanks for sticking with me. I hope as I write this, that you're currently sleeping with sweet dreams filling your mind. And when you see this I hope you're well rested and having a good day/night/afternoon/unit of time.