Friday, March 31, 2006

V for Vendetta

I saw this movie on Tuesday night and had a reaction unlike any I've had before. To anything. With the combined effects of having finished a quarter of a holocaust seminar, having been in London last summer (where the movie was set), understanding most of the historical references and also having a fair amount (to say the least) of personal stresses at the moment- this movie hit all the right (or wrong nerves) for a very powerful reaction. I would highly recomend seeing it although I would hope very much your reaction is not as mine was.

In other news I have a few goals for however long my mind stays on its current track:
To read more
To write more
To donate more money to well run charities
To be more aware of the news
To think about everything I experiance and encounter
To sleep more (This is important in order to help me maintain sanity, process information and clear the slate for new notes.)